- We Were Children (film trailer)
- Walk a Mile (film trailer)
- Native languages in Canada
- “I Lost My Talk” by Rita Joe
- Miigwech, the song accompanying the smudging ceremony: composer’s notes
- First Peoples, Second Class Treatment: The role of racism in the health and well-being of Indigenous peoples in Canada LINK
- Tribute to poet Rita Joe
- Terminology, UBC Arts Indigenous Foundations
- What is Two-Spirited? NativeOUT website
- Assembly of First Nations website (en français)
- CBC News: Once-vibrant aboriginal languages struggle for survival
- Remembering John Trudell
- Link to ceremonies
You’ve completed the course!
We hope that you found it helpful and thought-provoking.
The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto is conducting an exit survey for this course to better understand how participants are benefitting from the Practice Readiness E-learning Program (PReP). Your participation in the survey is important and will help us identify areas where the PReP program is helping people the most and any areas that can be improved.
All of the information collected from the survey participants will be summarized and no names will be reported on, so please let us know how you really feel. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary, but we hope that you see the benefit of participating.
We need and value your feedback.
Connect to Save Progress
You are not currently logged in. Create an account to keep track of your progress.
If you already have an account, please login.
- Don't have an account? Signup Now »
- Lost your password?