At the conclusion of this course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of how adverse events are handled in the healthcare sector in Ontario, along with the role of disclosing, apologizing, and reporting.
- Understand the impact adverse events can have on patients and their families, as well as healthcare providers.
- Become familiar with Ontario’s disclosure and apology legislation.
- Know the difference between blame culture and just culture.
Connect to Save Progress
You are not currently logged in. Create an account to keep track of your progress.
If you already have an account, please login.
- Don't have an account? Signup Now »
- Lost your password?