In this course, we will challenge our thoughts and ideas about diversity. Through the eyes and heart of the LGBTQ and transgender community, we gather a deeper understanding of the complex lived experiences of individuals.
We wish to acknowledge the many people who told their stories, and provided their expertise and wisdom, including:
- Christine D, Trans Activist
- Claude Wittmann, Transman and Artist who shared with us some of the political, philosophical and ethical paradoxes that he saw in the creation process behind this course and that he sees in this course
- Hershel Russell, MEd RP, Psychotherapist, Educator, Consultant
- Mikiki, HIV/AIDS Harm Reduction Outreach Educator, Queen West Community Health Centre
- Peter Fenton & Scott White
Connect to Save Progress
You are not currently logged in. Create an account to keep track of your progress.
If you already have an account, please login.
- Don't have an account? Signup Now »
- Lost your password?