Match up the passive voice and active voice versions of the following sentences:
Learning Exercise: Active and Passive Sentences
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Question 1 of 2
Match the following active voice sentences with the passive voice versions of the same sentences:
- The independent advisory board conducted the human resources audit.
- We measured the results three times each day for two weeks.
- The survey results made us question the patients' satisfaction.
The human resources audit was conducted by the independent advisory board.
The results were measured three times each day for two weeks.
The patients’ satisfaction was in question after the survey was undertaken.
Question 2 of 2
Match the following passive voice sentences with the active voice version of the same sentences.
- Reports submitted every six months must be submitted quarterly as of the end of last year.
- You can sign up for the training workshop through our department's receptionist.
- Employees must adopt the professional standards goals by the first of next month.
After this year’s end the reports submitted every six months must be submitted quarterly.
Training workshop sign up can be done through the receptionist of our department.
Professional standards goals must be adopted by the first of next month.