Below we have provided a variety of resources on various academic systems around the world, ways to verify the status of an educational institution or program, accreditation standards and lists, global university rankings and diploma mill information.
In the design of this course we hoped to achieve the following objectives:
- Find information about the recognition status of an educational institution
- Access the electronic database of educational profiles including educational systems, grading scales, country facts, and quality assurance in higher education in a variety of countries
- Find and interpret comprehensive country profiles for the top three major source countries (China, Philippines and India) IEHPs typically arrive from
- Understand degree and diploma mills
You’ve completed the course!
We hope that you found it helpful and thought-provoking.
The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto is conducting an exit survey for this course to better understand how participants are benefitting from the Workplace Integration Network (WIN) program. Your participation in the survey is important and will help us identify areas where the WIN program is helping people the most and any areas that can be improved.
All of the information collected from the survey participants will be summarized and no names will be reported on, so please let us know how you really feel. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary, but we hope that you see the benefit of participating.
We need and value your feedback.
Connect to Save Progress
You are not currently logged in. Create an account to keep track of your progress.
If you already have an account, please login.
- Don't have an account? Signup Now »
- Lost your password?