- Treasury Board of Canada: Harassment in the workplace
- Treasury Board of Canada: Workplace wellness
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- HR Council: Workplace wellness
- Canadian Business: 3 things managers can do to build happiness in the workplace
- Characteristics of Effective Interprofessional Health Care Teams
- The basics of consensus decision-making
- Frameworks for facilitated consensus building conversations
In the design of this course we hoped to achieve the following objectives:
- Reflect on the value of orientations to the workplace for all employees
- Understand the subtle effects of communication and behaviours on workplace atmosphere
- Recognize the impact of teamwork on workplace community and wellness
- Reflect on the elements of consensus building and the results they bring to the working group
You’ve completed the course!
We hope that you found it helpful and thought-provoking.
The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto is conducting an exit survey for this course to better understand how participants are benefitting from the Workplace Integration Network (WIN) program. Your participation in the survey is important and will help us identify areas where the WIN program is helping people the most and any areas that can be improved.
All of the information collected from the survey participants will be summarized and no names will be reported on, so please let us know how you really feel. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary, but we hope that you see the benefit of participating.
We need and value your feedback.