- Stories from various cultures including First Nations, Inuit and Métis
- Cancer’s Margins Project: LGTB2Q Cancer Health and Care Experiences
- My Care My Plan
- The ‘Speak Up’ Project
CBC Radio The Current: It’s Time to Talk About End-of-Life and Palliative Care, July 2015
In the design of this course, we hoped to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the importance of truth-telling, autonomy and choice in palliative care
- Identify communication skills that support effective care of palliative patients, their families, and caregivers
- Reflect on your own values, beliefs and attitudes about palliative care
You’ve completed the course!
We hope that you found it helpful and thought-provoking.
The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto is conducting an exit survey for this course to better understand how participants are benefitting from the Practice Readiness E-learning Program (PReP). Your participation in the survey is important and will help us identify areas where the PReP program is helping people the most and any areas that can be improved.
All of the information collected from the survey participants will be summarized and no names will be reported on, so please let us know how you really feel. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary, but we hope that you see the benefit of participating.
We need and value your feedback.