Ende, Jack. Feedback in Clinical Medical Education. JAMA Aug 12 1983;250(6):777-781.
- Government of Ontario: Tip Sheet – Receiving and Giving Effective Feedback – This resource was written in the context of education, but also applies in other contexts.
- Centre for Teaching Excellence, University of Waterloo: Receiving and Giving Effective Feedback
- Fast Company: The Art and Science of Giving and Receiving Criticism at Work
- NCVO Knowhow Nonprofit: Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Baird Group: 10 Tips for Giving and Receiving Feedback Effectively – This resource suggests that feedback is not inherently positive or negative. It also encourages anyone receiving feedback to recognize feedback as useful information that can provide new insights or understandings.
In the design of this course we hoped to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the importance of giving and receiving feedback
- Recognize elements of a successful feedback exchange
- Reflect on your own responses and reactions to feedback and criticism
- Understand how to receive and act on feedback effectively
You’ve completed the course!
We hope that you found it helpful and thought-provoking.
The Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto is conducting an exit survey for this course to better understand how participants are benefitting from the Practice Readiness E-learning Program (PReP). Your participation in the survey is important and will help us identify areas where the PReP program is helping people the most and any areas that can be improved.
All of the information collected from the survey participants will be summarized and no names will be reported on, so please let us know how you really feel. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary, but we hope that you see the benefit of participating.
We need and value your feedback.
Connect to Save Progress
You are not currently logged in. Create an account to keep track of your progress.
If you already have an account, please login.
- Don't have an account? Signup Now »
- Lost your password?