At the conclusion of this course, you will:
- Recognize some of the features of key employment laws in Ontario including:
- The Ontario Human Rights Code
- The Employment Standards Act
- The Workplace Safety and Insurance Act
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Understand some of the legal rights and responsibilities of employers in Ontario when it comes to:
- the hiring process
- workplace practices
- termination of employment
- Learn about some of the employment law resources available to you in Ontario
Connect to Save Progress
You are not currently logged in. Create an account to keep track of your progress.
If you already have an account, please login.
- Don't have an account? Signup Now »
- Lost your password?